Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year New Time Same Bat Channel

New year and new goals. Finish Clock Work!

Episodes will be going up the 10th of the month now.

Going through I think I missed an ep between the last two. I am having an editor go back and make sure, but there might be an adjustment. If there is, I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW! I usually annouce on twitter and the CW facebook any new eps or such. 

And for being such good fans and putting up with my random idiocy I will post two eps if that is the case. DERP. It is strong with me.

So follow me on twitter @10thmuse or come hang out on the Clock Work facebook!

Thank yall so so much for the patience and support.

xoxo
e.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be posted as soon as the moderator has a chance to review it.