Sunday, October 21, 2012

So, Uhm...HI!

Hey Everypony! (Can you tell what I'm currently obsessed with?)

So...yeah been kinda qiuet here. Sorry about that! Life really knocked the wind outta me and I've been dealing with lots of medical issues and its really zapped my energy levels.

BUT! I just turned in the 7th ep to Beam Me Up podcost and we should have the Latest Audio up and running soon. And the wonderfully talented Sara Shaw finished up the illu for Ep 12! Excite!

Be sure to watch the CW FaceBook for updates and links to the audio production!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clock-Work/80408507198?ref=ts&fref=ts

But thanks so much for all the support and look for a new episode next month!

e.

Buy books. Mention this post when ordering any book from a Cyberwizard Productions imprint, and receive 10% off your next order.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be posted as soon as the moderator has a chance to review it.