Thursday, September 9, 2010

Convention and Postponed


Hey guys!

Well we were at AnimeFest in Dallas this past weekend. Went super well and had a ball! A big THANK YOU for those that ran by the booth and picked up a CW postcard or bookmark. :D

I've been getting some odd server error messages from this thing every time I tried to post, especially at the con. So next ep will be in October!

In the meantime, see one the wonderful postcards that Juliet made for me!? Shes the best <333

Also! If you would like updates and emails when I actually DO post (reminders and what not) feel free to email me at ebclockwork@gmail.com and I will add you to the list!


Love and Inspirations, e.



Buy books. Mention this post when ordering any book from a Cyberwizard Productions imprint, and receive 10% off your next order.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It will be posted as soon as the moderator has a chance to review it.